I have read many things about incarnated angels
for example incarnated angels often express their emotions in music or art or writing because for some of them is is hard to talk face to face to people
I love writing and sometimes express emotions by playing the piano
this is mostly because I am really shy and my interaction skills are not that developed
furthermore, incarnated angels have a strong connection to angelic beings or the other side in general
that could explain the strong connection to my spirit
and in addition to that, incarnated angels use past the surface of people and seem to look at their heart
i really appreciate that and I personally do not care about appearance at all
It is just an illusion
I have also read that incarnated angels often suffer from health issues
I remember when I was a child and someone asked me why I seem so frail for my age, my answer was that my father is not from this world and because of that I am also half and half and therefore my body can not adjust to the enviromental changes in another dimension
(i had severe asthma as a child but it is better now. I am only reminded of that fact whnever I catch a cold because it takes much longer and respiratory problems similar to asthma attacks, and I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. So people joked that I am aging faster than others. And maybe it is a coincidence (also regarding the famous Akhenaten statues) but I was born intersex. I like so imagine spiritual beings as intersexual as well. Or more that they are both sexes combined)
this is funny as well as scary
as a child i saw no deeper meaning behing my own words but now i notice how true they could be
(the meaning of them only)
and of course the thing with my birthday
it could be all coincidences but it ass seems to fit together
anyone who believes to be an incarnated angel as well?
or remembers a past life?
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen