Mittwoch, 16. August 2017

Experiences with my spirit

when I was a child i used to fear the darkness (still do) and while my mom had work to do in the kitchen i would go into the dark livingroom and stare at the darkness and feel scared

a glowing person would appeare then and dance infront of me and stroke my head
because i did that quite often and my spririt would come and dance to ease my fear, I started to call him the dancer (that was before I found out about his name, which he confirmed)
my parents never saw him and certainly noticed the change in me when i entered the room with wide eyes because of my fear and after a while they heard me giggling and laughing and seemingly follow movements

then the feeling that someone is standing behind me and patting my shoulder and my dog greeting a spot behind me

but sometimes my spirit also showed himself in person (he still looked the same as in my first dream. Only his hair grew longer)

I once went into town with a former friend
when we were heading to a store i suddenly noticed someone walking directly towards me and smiling.
The person looked exactly like my spirit but after he walked past me and i turned to see him he was gone
later that day, it was already evening, my friend said she knew the way to to train so I trusted her and just followed her
after some time she admitted that she had no idea where we are and I felt nervous since there were a few drunk people at the street who did not seem very kind and some offered us drugs
I just wanted to get home and was really glad when we finally reached the train
it just occured to me the next day that my spirit showed himself in person to me and smiled at me in an encouraging way. Like he knew there was potential danger for me later that day

usually I do not seem him in person (only in my dreams) but he showes himself in person when not long after he showed himself there was potential danger
but noone but me seems to notice him

I also ..."feel" when someone is going to die
I usually dream it
But i never dream of the person that will die but of a person to who I have a similar relationship with
I once dreamed that my uncle died and  two days later my aunt commited suicide

Maybe one month ago a bird crashed into our window and my parents took him in to take care of him
I refused to visit the bird since i would feel sad if he died
but after a few days the bird seemed to feel better to I agreed to visit him where my parents kept and fed him
when I saw the bird i felt like he will not make it through the night eventhough he seemed fine
but I could not shake off that feeling

the following night I met my spirit in my dream and we talked about the bird
my spirit said "He will fly one last time"

my parents told me in the morning that the bird has died

I was not suprised of course
I have felt it the day before
and I guess my spirit meant with "last flight" the flight into another life- into the death

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen