Mittwoch, 16. August 2017

My Story

It started exactly 10 years before i was born

my father had an accident in which he lost two of his limbs. He had a near death experience
this happened of the 19th december 1987 at 10:21 am in Ansbach

I was born on the 19th december 1997 at 10:21 am in Ansbach.

Since I am adopted my parents had no chance to plan the date of my birth
For as long as I remember I doubted that these two dates were a coincidence

that would be weird, right?!

so, when I was about 5 years old I had a dream. I will never forget that dream.

I was with my dad in a place, which seemed to be an entrence hall but without roof.
With us was a person who I later identified as akhenaten

Akhenaten and I could fly while my dad could not
we talked a little and after our conversation Akhenaten had to leave and I wanted to follow him but he did not let me.
He got to his knees infront of me and gave me a promise for life and said that i can not follow him yet but that we will meet again
 I have to stay with my parents and be there for them
the promise was like that of a parent who tells the child that they will always be with the child and protect it
afterwards he hugged me and kissed my forehead

At that time i did not know about Akhenaten
Years later i saw a docu about him and it hit me like a blizzard!
I immediately recognised that face
whenever i see a statue or bust of him I am overwhelmed by emotions while other historical persons do not cause any emotions in me

the whole amarna family seems to "follow" me
i talk about them and suddenly they there is a docu about them
this happens really often
a neighbour of mine had a replication of the golden throne of Tutankhamun/aten
he did not know about my passion for this egyptian dynasty but randomly asked me if i am interested in that throne
these is just a small selection of situations where they seem to "follow" me
funnily it is always them but never any other historical figure
I also feel emotionally connected to akhenaten and his family
it is almost like i knew them and i can not look at them without emotions
I even share some health issues with them (from what they found out when they examined the mummies)

so you can imagine my suprise or how i felt when i recognised the person in my dream
but this was not the last dream
many followed
sometimes they were like memories and sometimes i received answers

those dreams felt so real
I even had control of what i was doing
unlike usual dreams where you have no control at all

and so of course I remember the feeling when my dad and I met Akhenaten (how could I forget?)
and I have these feeling quite often and it feels like someone is standing behind me and patting my shoulder
my dog seems so stare at the air then and acts like he is greeting someone behind me
so my dog feels it too


so i recently wondered if i really had a past life (meanwhile I am quite sure about that) it was about 3000 years ago
because I do not remember any other life i guess this was the one before I started my current life
that would mean that I have been in another dimension for more than 3000 years
and I personally believe that people who die can act as guardian spirits for chosen people and that some angels lived at least one human life before they turned into an angelic being

because of my unusual strong desire to protect my parents, especially my father and the thing about the date of my birthday and that my father also met Akhenaten in that dream I wondered if after my past life I became the guardian spirit of my father or at least have been an angelic being after my last death and incarnated now

this would explain many things
and since it is common knowledge that human beings should not know about the secrets of the other dimension/heaven it is reasonal that incarnated angels have a feeling of who they were and have a strong connection to spirits and/or other angels but do not remember their life as angelic beings in details

what do you think?
have you experienced similar things?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen